Pack Room Supervisor £19,500 plus bonus
Our client is a successful logistics business based in the Cotswolds, looking for someone to be responsible for overseeing their contract packing operation.
Pack Room Supervisor Main functions:
- Picking, packing and labelling of orders for despatch
- Overseeing part-time and agency staff as required
- Order processing using computerised system
- Maintaining batch code records
- Maintaining computerised and manual stock records
- Stock management, rotation and shelf filling
- Use of mechanised wrapping systems
- Some overtime and weekend work will be required
Pack Room Supervisor Experience/Qualifications:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths @ grade C or above
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Adaptable to suit both admin and physical shop floor roles as required.
Pack Room Supervisor Attributes:
- Works well with others, natural team leader
- Open to new technology and ways of working - computer literate
- Organised structured approach to problem solving
- Can do attitude
- Attention to detail
Pack Room Supervisor Remuneration:
- Fulltime - 9am to 5pm Mon-Friday 1/2 hour lunch, 15 min breaks morning and afternoon
- 37.5hrs per week
- 20 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Salary: £19,500 per annum with profit related bonus scheme worth up to £800 per year
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 19 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
- Stock Management
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job