The Warehouse Shift Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of a busy fast moving logistics operation.
This role will require flexibility. Your shift pattern will be 4 on 4 off, days and nights rotating.
The Warehouse Shift Supervisor will be working for an established 3rd Party Logistics business. This role will be based in their multi-user site near Kettering and is a very busy fast moving operation. You will be joining a friendly team who have a strong team work ethic and work hard together to achieve objectives.
- day to day running of the warehouse operation
- ensure all health and safety requirements are met
- ensure customer requirement are met
- provide training and coaching to warehouse staff along with performance feedback
- provide reporting to senior management
- provide support with continuous improvement projects
- experience managing a team in a logistics environment
- end to end warehouse knowledge/experience
- computer literate - ideally you will have experience using SAP but this is not essential
- strong people leader with the ability to influence and motivate
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- passion for training and development
- strong communication and confident when speaking with all levels
- you MUST flexible for shift work, 4 on 4 off days and nights rotating
salary up to £31,000 + 28 days holiday + life insurance + 5% pension match
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job