Warehouse Supervisor (Temporary Ongoing)
£10.00 - £12.00 Per Hour
Our client, a public services company located in Ramsgate, is currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor to work on a ongoing basis.
You will be working Monday - Friday, this will be split shifts of 6:30am - 10:00am then 3:00pm - 6:30pm. This role will be paying an hourly rate of £10.00 - £12.00 per hour.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Warehouse Coordinators with their daily tasks.
- Take on the responsibility of managing the issue, return, care and management of the tools and equipment utilised on a daily basis by our maintenance teams.
- Using ERP systems such as SAP to track and record stock movement.
- Must be a highly organised candidate.
- Strong experience in stores and equipment management.
- Good skills in the operation of MS Office.
- Must be well versed in the use of ERP systems such as SAP.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Conscientiousness, punctuality and hardworking are also essential.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'