Warehouse Supervisor - Retail/Distribution sector
Due to continued success and growth within the business, our client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their team. Working as a hands on warehouse supervisor, you will be an experienced man manager, who leads from the front and has strong communication skills.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager your main responsibilities will include:
• Managing a small team of Warehouse Operatives within a Product Distribution environment
• Monitoring workloads
• Ensuring training issues are dealt with in the best methods to improve performance and quality
• Proactively identifying areas for improvement, suggesting solutions and implementing agreed actions
• Ensuring the warehouse operation is carried efficiently and accurately
• Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience within a Product Distribution Centre environment
• An FLT licence
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate a team
• Detail-conscious - able to work methodically and with a high degree of accuracy
• Results oriented with a flexible approach to work - able to juggle tasks as needed to achieve business targets
In return for the right candidate, our client is offering a generous numeration scheme and the opportunity for progression within 12-24 months. Flexibility with working hours is essential, although the core hours will be Monday to Friday, 8-5.
- Warehouse Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"