Warehouse Supervisor (Nights)
c£26k + Benefits
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www.strive.co.uk or join us on twitter at twitter.c om/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Our client is a major distributor of FMCG goods. We are delighted to assist them in their search for a Warehouse Supervisor to run their nights shift at their RDC in Greater Manchester on a Sunday - Thursday rotational basis, 1600hrs - 0100hrs / 2200hrs - 0600hrs.
Reporting into the Warehouse Manager, you will have full responsibility for the following as Warehouse Supervisor:
- Manage all operational activities on shift.
- With responsibility for c50 FTES on shift, you will be expected to lead, develop and motivate the operation to achieve site KPIs and objectives.
- Ensure H&S on shift is maintained and observed
- Responsible for the efficient storage, dispatch, and receipt of goods to extremely high standards whilst ensuring the efficient management of people, processes and systems, ensuring productivity targets are met and all legislative and audit requirements achieved.
The ideal Candidate for the role of Warehouse Supervisor:
- From a similarly fast paced environment, you will be an excellent People Manager
- Able to lead from the front, approachable, yet able to demonstrate sound leadership skills
- Excellent Communicator
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s major Distribution success stories. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
- Supply Chain