Warehouse Supervisor Milton Keynes £10/h
Staffline Northampton Branch is recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to work for a well-known company based in Milton Keynes.
- 7am - 16.30pm with 1hour break
- Mon - Fri
- Overtime available
The role will include:
- Providing a link between the operations office and the packing floor
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
- Prioritising work load and ensuring products are made in time for customer orders
- Creating team output tables
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager
- Supervision and appraisal of warehouse staff.
- Managing stock control and timely delivery of goods, shipments, loading and unloading.
- Assisting with Picking and Packing of Customers Orders and Replenishing Loose Stock shelves from bulk pallets.
- Taking responsibility for security of warehouse and stock
What we will require from the candidate:
- Computer literate
- A positive and can do attitude
- Able to supervise a team of 8 and strive to increase productivity and efficiency
- Attention to detail
- Weekly pay
- Training provided
- On-site free parking
- Clean working environment
A few words about us…
The Staffline Group was established in 1986 and over time has grown into a national organisation specialising in logistics, e-retail, manufacturing, driving, food processing and white-collar recruitment.
If you are interested please apply online or contact our branch directly on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job