Warehouse Supervisor | London East | Permanent
We are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join the team at our London East Service Centre.
Your role will be to supervise the warehouse of the London East Service Centre, ensuring it runs efficiently.
- Confidently deal with all incoming pick requests, quickly, and efficiently at all times.
- Update customer stick system with in-bound & out-bound activity.
- Confidently deal with all incoming customer calls, quickly, courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Completing customer bookings on the Company’s in-house computer program (CityTrack)
- To ensure that you and your team are fully conversant in CitySprint’s portfolio of services and have a comprehensive understanding of their roles.
- To resolve and direct customer queries by effectively communicating with other departments at all levels.
- Monitor and track consignments when required.
- Advise clients on best service considering time/cost perimeters
- Confidently deal with queries and any problems that may arise in a quick and efficient manner.
- Producing any reports that client may require.
- Be proactive in the training and development of your team to ensure they achieve their full potential and ensure up to date training records are maintained.
- Ensure regular performance reviews are undertaken and performance is managed effectively.
- Effective management of CitySprint’s health and safety policy and procedures, including regular risk assessments, accident reporting and relevant training.
- Act in accordance with CitySprint’s core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair.
Measures of success
- Excellent verbal and written communication including:
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times.
- Treats people with respect under all circumstances.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to the needs of the customer and their requests for service and assistance.
- Manages difficult customer situations, quickly recognising signals of a disgruntled customer and responds without getting angry.
- The team as a whole is responsive to requests and demonstrates flexibility in meeting the changing demands of the work environment.
- Skill sets of individual team members are being continually reviewed and developed as appropriate.
- Comfortable adapting to change, meeting the changing demands of the work environment, responds well to any delays or other unexpected demands.
- High levels of dependability including following instructions as well as taking responsibility for own actions and keeping commitments.
- High levels of punctuality and attendance.
- Works well as part of a team, is objective and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, gives as well as welcomes feedback, contributes to building team spirit, aids others to succeed.
- Recognises that by the nature of our business, we may at times carry information or items that are highly sensitive and confidential. Acknowledges and respects this.
If you feel you are able to fulfil the role described above, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria to by Friday 23rd March 2018.
"We do not require the assistance of agencies for recruitment - thank you in advance"
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Supervisory Experience
- Order Picking