A national stockist and distributor is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their site in Gloucester. You must hold a Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Licence and be able to work the Back shift (14:00-22:00).
Our client is an industry leader within their market and as a direct result of their increasing market share within the industry and their continued success they are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to be based at their Gloucester facility.
- Directly report into the Warehouse Manager.
- Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's with the Warehouse Manager whilst still achieving service levels
- Being hands-on and utilising both Reach & Counterbalance Forklifts to rotate and locate stock
- Brief direct reports on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues.
- To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
- To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy Rules are fully adhered to at all time
- Previous warehouse management experience;
- Licences within both Reach & Counterbalance Forklift Licences;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
- Close proximity to area
- £20,000 - £22,000.
- Monday to Friday
- 14:00 - 22:00 (must be flexible)