We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to work full time and oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
This position is initially offered as a 3 month fixed term contract from 1/4/18.
Reporting to the Logistics team leader, responsible for goods inwards, product storage and product flow
Principle Tasks & Responsibilities
· Achieve high levels of accuracy through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching of goods
· Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
· Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy
· Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
· Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
· Communicate job expectations to team
· Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
· Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
· Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
· Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
· Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Knowledge of an ERP system
· Reach truck and telescopic experience advantageous
The Warehouse Supervisor is authorised to make transactions relating to inventory, quality of product, storage techniques, all disciplines of warehouse system transactions.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
The role demands qualification in Supply Chain or Warehouse Management, to have 4 or more GSCEs