- Talking to colleagues, to share and encourage new ideas and best practice
- Being warm and welcoming, and taking time to recognise and listen to others
- Building a strong team spirit and a network of relationships that stretches beyond the Distribution Centre
Requirements – Qualities – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities for the Position of Warehouse Supervisor
- Good team skills to be able to work with others.
- Good leadership skills.
- Management temperament.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good knowledge of record keeping
- Computer literate
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
The Ideal Candidate
- You are a great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices, creating a team spirit across the department.
- You act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for client and colleagues. You thrive on change and are at your best when delivering it.
- You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation. You do the right thing whether everything is going well or times are tough, and know how to consistently be at your best.
- You are always looking for ways to improve your department, sharing ideas, putting them into action and encouraging colleagues to do the same.
Excited by the chance to lead and develop a team. Then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. If you share our values, and if you have the qualities we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, we’d like you to send your CV by email to we’ll then arrange a telephone interview, and from there we can meet up for face-to-face interview and assessment.