Warehouse Supervisor - Dartford
Role: Warehouse Supervisor
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum
Hours of work - Sunday - Thursday 12:00 to 21:00
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our client’s family run business.
This role will be reporting to the Warehouse Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to manage a team to ensure that the warehouse breakdown department is trading efficiently.
About the role:
- Ensure that the team comply with legal standards and company procedures at all times
- You will be managing a team so you must be motivational and a strong leader
To be successful in this role your skills and experience will include:
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Flexible, adaptable and enjoys working with, as well as managing a team
- An excellent communicator and has a proven record of motivating, developing and challenging your team to improve the warehouse operations
- Practical experience, knowledge and skills in warehousing are essential
- Must hold a full, clean, UK driving licence
- Counterbalance Forklift license would be beneficial
Please contact the First Recruitment Team for more information
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy
- Supervisory Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"