Role - Night Shift Warehouse Supervisor
Location - Dartford
Rate - DOE
Temp to Perm opportunity!
Our client based in Dartford are seeking a professional and experienced Night Warehouse Supervisor. This shall originally start as a temporary assignment - for the right candidate this role will be offered permanently after a 12 week temp period.
Maybe you have worked within Warehousing for a number of years and are now looking for a more challenging role into a supervisory position.
Key parts of the role:
- Monitoring the security and safety of the site
- Monitoring the progress of the night time deliveries and communicating delays and issues to the consignees
- Dealing with ad-hoc issues that arise for example breakdowns, delivery issues, traffic delays, rejections, temperature problems etc
- Supervising the warehouse staff and where necessary and appropriate assisting with warehouse tasks
- Monitoring loaded trailers awaiting despatch and supervising the early departing day fleet
- Communicating on a regular basis with lone workers in other depots
- Monitoring the telematics and traffic management systems and updating where necessary
- Creating a comprehensive handover of all the nights issues for the customer service team
- Numerate and Literate
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to handle conflict situations
- PC Literate
- Proactive decision Maker
- Customer focused
Please contact the First Recruitment Team for more information
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy