Role - Night Shift Warehouse Supervisor
Location - Dartford
Rate - DOE
Temp to Perm opportunity!
Our client based in Dartford are seeking a professional and experienced Night Warehouse Supervisor. This shall originally start as a temporary assignment - for the right candidate this role will be offered permanently after a 12 week temp period.
Maybe you have worked within Warehousing for a number of years and are now looking for a more challenging role into a supervisory position.
Key parts of the role:
- Monitoring the security and safety of the site
- Monitoring the progress of the night time deliveries and communicating delays and issues to the consignees
- Dealing with ad-hoc issues that arise for example breakdowns, delivery issues, traffic delays, rejections, temperature problems etc
- Supervising the warehouse staff and where necessary and appropriate assisting with warehouse tasks
- Monitoring loaded trailers awaiting despatch and supervising the early departing day fleet
- Communicating on a regular basis with lone workers in other depots
- Monitoring the telematics and traffic management systems and updating where necessary
- Creating a comprehensive handover of all the nights issues for the customer service team
- Numerate and Literate
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to handle conflict situations
- PC Literate
- Proactive decision Maker
- Customer focused
Please contact the First Recruitment Team for more information
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job