Please note: By submitting your CV, you are giving Europa Worldwide Group Ltd and its subsidiaries consent to hold your personal data
Europa Worldwide Logistics is a leading logistics and distribution company with representation in six continents and operating in over 120 countries. Established in 1966, we deliver pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide.
Following our continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to work in our Birmingham branch.
Majority of the role will oversee the inventory control of the site as well as organising the operation for the following days pick.
The supervisor will be responsible for a fluid team of anything from 3 to 25 people at peak times
Other focuses will include
- Inventory Management
- Hygiene Management
- Goods in and out Management
- Effectively manage a team to maximise productivity and profit whilst minimising damage and cost
- Manage the attendance of the team
- Accurate KPI reporting and management
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly audits are completed accurately and on time
- Prioritisation of workload to successfully meet deadlines within the operation
- To supervise the successful receipt of all bonded and non-bonded products in line with the company SOPs
- To ensure that all products are recorded and stored accurately in the designated areas
- Ability to thoroughly investigate operational issues
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To have a clear understanding of the companies policies, values, vision and how the warehouse contribute to these
- To supervise and maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- To supervise the recording of all accidents and near misses
- To ensure all work areas are kept clean and tidy (internally and externally)
- To liaise with other warehouse supervisors/team leaders to effectively manage workload and resources.
- To participate in the recruitment of all temporary and permanent staff
- To participate in probation and annual appraisal reviews
- To mentor and develop your team with Personal Development Plans
- Ensuring the successful induction and training of temporary and permanent staff
Ideally you should have
1 - 3 years experience in a supervisory/management role within a warehouse or logistics environment
Experience in inventory control and stock management.
Implementing new Processes
- Process Improvement
- Stock Management
- Warehouse Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'