Our client has a requirement for 2 Stores/ Warehousing individuals. They are seeking individuals with a flexible approach in the workplace with a background in working in a stores/warehouse environment, and possibly either pharmaceutical manufacturing or food industry experience.
The Pharmaceutical Stores are responsible for ordering and providing all the necessary critical materials and equipment used in the manufacturing process and supplying them to the various internal customers across the site.
To assist the Pharm Stores Team Leader in the supply and management of controlled pharmaceutical materials for the use in the manufacture processes, within Development & Production.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work to cGMP ensuring the unit is maintained in a compliant state following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and codes of practice. Keep updated on new rules and regulations.
2. Maintain production areas to the required standard using defined cleaning procedures.
3. Perform a wide range of routine and some non-routine technical procedures and understand the rationale behind the procedures and practices.
4. To be conversant with all the requirements for the operation of the Pharmaceutical Stores, with particular regard to the demands of GMP, Risk Assessments and general safety regulations.
5. To assist in the receipt, dispensing, sampling, supply and processing of all raw materials.
6. Perform general housekeeping and cleaning duties within the Pharmaceutical Stores.
Knowledge and experience - Essential
Knowledge of cGMP requirements and how to implement them
Accurate and clear record keeping skills.
Able to work to strict deadlines
Experience of working in a stores/warehouse environment
Organised methodical approach
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Stores Assistant
Reference No: 238043
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £17K plus generous benefits
- supply chain