Warehouse Stock Controller
Cheshire - 9am-5pm Monday-Friday (no shifts required)
Excellent salary and company benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Stock Controller to join one of our well-established clients based in the Cheshire area. The purpose of the role is to manage the stock control processes by managing the daily, weekly and monthly stock counting (PI) checks to ensure inventory accuracy is maintained.
You must have knowledge forecasting and report writing. You will have excellent knowledge using Microsoft Office & Excel as well as solid communication & articulation skills and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate must have: Previous experience as a stock controller within a Warehouse environment.
- Ensure that operational requirements are met through effective use of available resources
- Carry out administrative tasks as required in relation to KPI and other reporting requirements.
- Safe and accurate receipt and location of products, including accurate record keeping and archiving to maintain legislative requirements and compliance
- Provide support and deputise for the warehouse returns controller, completing accurately in accordance with relevant company SOP and Legal requirements
- Timely and accurate completion of stock investigations and discrepancies relating to customer complaints.
- Identify report and process any obsolete, expired and damaged stock.
- Completion of stock counting and stock accuracy checks ensuring that stock queries are completed on a daily basis.
- Maintaining accurate inventory and managing the daily, weekly and monthly stock counting checks to ensure inventory accuracy is maintained.
- Participate and contribute to a continuous improvement ethos within the warehouse operation.
- To support the management team in any project related topics.
- To support internal departments with stock and invoice queries, QA queries and statutory audits.
You must have the ability and experience in forward stock planning, analysing trends and accurate forecasting Channel stock to critical business areas - holding correct amounts of weeks stocks Control critical path development with Sales & team Review minimums and lead times / stock turn over Internal liaison / communication to ensure customer service levels are maintained is paramount Work with internal departments to co-ordinate bespoke orders.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role working in a busy environment
- Ability to motivate others
- Target driven
- Previous experience of speaking with colleagues from internal departments, a strong communicator is required.
- An excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good working knowledge of MS packages Excel, Word and SAP
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects and responsibilities successfully
Experience working within a high quality controlled environment
- Strong knowledge of GMP/GDP and EHS standards and practices
- Stock Control