WAREHOUSE SHIPPING COORDINATOR
c. £22,000 + benefits
About the Role
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their small but successful business as a Warehouse Shipping Coordinator.
The ideal applicant will have previous hands-on experience within a warehouse environment, dealt with paperwork/administration and have good grasp of IT systems (Microsoft Office).
The successful applicant will be split between the warehouse dealing with incoming deliveries, building shipping orders, as well as dealing with all relevant paperwork, administration and regulations in the office.
- Dealing and expediting deliveries
- Arranging import/export freight
- Administrative aspect of the role will involve invoicing, import/export freight delivery paperwork and other regulations paperwork (such as execise regulations)
- Previous warehouse/hands on experience in a similar role
- Forklift licence (highly useful)
- Good IT skills
- Administration/paperwork experience (highly useful)
- Good team player who is able to work on own initiative
- High attention to detail
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.