The Adecco Group is looking to grow their onsite team within the Corporate Division of Adecco and have a fantastic opportunity for the position of a Shift Supervisor working on a World class client site based in Omega South Business Park, Warrington.
The role will be working Wednesday to Saturday 07.30 - 18.00 every week. Flexibility is required to cover other day shifts as and when required.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Supervising the activities of the On-Site Support Team and act as the Contractor's point of contact for onsite personnel;
- Leading, managing and supervising the Temporary Workers engaged in the various departments of the Premises, in accordance with the clients policies and procedures;
- Maintaining health and safety (H&S) standards;
- Performing floor safety inspection (FSI) audits ("Floor Safety Audit");
- Liaising with the safety manager and other competent management teams to carry out the required health and safety investigations in case any Temporary Worker is involved in a work related incident;
- Upon request and subject to applicable law, effectively manage any conduct and capability issue (performance, productivity, quality and ill health) concerning the Temporary Workers and any complaint or grievance made by a Temporary Worker in accordance with good industry practice and Amazon processes;
- Attending the daily and weekly meetings with management teams regarding the performance, productivity and quality metrics of the Temporary Workers;
- Regularly liaising with Area Managers, Team Leads and Quality Department;
- Providing timely feedback to and dealing with disciplinary action concerning the Temporary Workers;
- Updating performance management tool deployed in the Premises in a timely manner;
- Ensuring the Temporary Workers are complying with the clients guidelines on annual leave and that all the holiday requests have received the correct approvals;
- Implementing the overall direction, coordination and performance evaluation of the Temporary Workers.
Desired skills / experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Proven ability to quickly learn and effectively adhere to new processes and procedures
- Ability to supervisor and lead a team
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the business
- Contributes to a positive team environment
- Drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Superior written and communications skills in both spoken and written English
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"