Market leading 3PL based in West Yorkshire is seeking an experienced Warehouse Shift Manager to join the business during an exciting period of growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic business who can provide a progressive career journey for the right individual. Ultimately, you will be responsible for managing service levels whilst identifying opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiencies across the site.
Market Leading 3PL based in West Yorkshire requires an experienced Warehouse Shift Manager to join them during an exciting period of growth.
As Warehouse Shift Manager for this Market Leading 3PL you will manage customer contracts from point of stock receipt through to dispatch of their Retail, Wholesale and Web Orders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the direct staff resource to ensure labour costs are within budgeted targets
- Ensure that the agreed customer KPIs and SLA levels are within the budgeted targets across all activities
- Ensure all customer service reports are issued on time and be able to introduce and implement any new customer initiatives
- Maintain appropriate client contact with Senior client representatives
- Training of staff and managers to ensure that everyone is performing adequately in their role
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures
- Play an active part in the site management team including assisting other contracts when required
The successful Warehouse Shift Manager must be able to confidently demonstrate:
- A good level of numeracy
- An understanding of current of Health & Safety regulations
- Understanding of basic employment law
- IT skills (MS Office and Warehousing Systems)
- An Innovative with a positive and pro-active approach to change
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Able to use initiative, organise own workload
- Able to motivate team
- Creative approach to problem solving and to thinking 'outside the box'
- Proven record of recent experience working in a multi customer operation
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to working with changing demands (including shift patterns)
You will be offered a competitive salary of up to £30,000 dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'