Do you have previous experience of managing a team within a warehouse or Logistics environment?
Do you have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding Logistics KPI’s?
If the answer is yes, then Autoglym may have the opportunity you have been waiting for…
Autoglym is a British manufacturer of a premium range of vehicle care and valeting products, which are sold in over 45 countries. As the holder of two Royal Warrants our products are used by enthusiasts and professionals and include customers such as vehicle manufacturers, major high street retailers, car dealerships, distributors, professional valeting companies and transport operators.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse ShiftManager to join our friendly team based in Letchworth Garden City. The hours for the role will be on a double days shift pattern. Alternate weeks, working one week 6am-2pm Mon – Fri and the following week 1.40pm-10pm Mon – Thurs, 1.40pm – 7.20pm Friday.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring that their Shift and the Logistics team as a whole delivers what the customer wants, when they want it as cost effectively as possible.
- Responsible maintaining and reporting out KPI’s defined by the Logistics Manager for the area driving improvement across aspects of Safety, People, Quality, Delivery, Cash and Cost, as follows:
- Role Modelling a Safety first behaviour. Striving towards a Zero accident logistics facility
- Coach and guide direct team, have regular reviews and appraisals on performance either directly with themselves or the Team Leader with development plans put in place where required.
- Ensure pre-shift briefings are conducted each day
- To manage all stock within their area of control, liaising with Stock controller to investigate any stock discrepancies and maintain stock accuracy
- Demonstrates a proactive response to Quality in the facility
- To investigate all customer discrepancies and report findings back to Logistics Manager
- To manage all receipt, put away, replenishment and picking activities to meet or better customer demand.
To be successful you will need to have the following experience and personal characteristics:
- Qualification in Logistics / warehousing or supply chain
- Experience within a Warehousing or Logistics environment.
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems which may be technical
- Strong Leadership skills and experience of managing a team
- Able to work under own initiative and have necessary drive and tenacity to complete the task.
If you have the relevant experience and you would describe yourself as self-motivated, a team player and customer focused, then we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job