2. Accurately and safely follow protocols for all machinery and equipment.
3. The timely receipt of seeds, accurate recording and logging of all incoming seed lots.
4. Warehouse to be kept clean and tidy in accordance with good operational and seed hygiene practices, including seed cleaning, washing and packing equipment.
5. Sampling seed in accordance with good representative sampling practices, forwarding samples to the seed testing laboratory in a timely manner according to the required testing frequency.
6. To ensure that all seed and types of material in stock are correctly marked with a size, weight, seed count and located correctly.
7. All Health and Safety issues to be reported to the Warehouse Manager.
8. To carry out all duties in accordance with the company's health and safety policy.
9. To report all Health and Safety issues to the Warehouse Manager.
Accuracy and attention to detail with good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work under pressure and confident to work unsupervised for periods of time.
Basic computer skills required - SAP/Business One advantageous.
Reliable and punctual.
The shift patterns are 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday.
Are you a good team player with a strong work ethic who can lead by example? If this sounds like you please apply below!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will receive, it will only be possible for us to contact those applicants who have been successful. If you don't hear from us within 7 days of your application then you have not been successful on this occasion.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy or maternity.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Picker packer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job