These are temporary long term/ongoing positions with the potential for Permanent Employment.
A superb chance to join a major international company at their UK distribution centre in Brackmills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Picking and put away
- General warehouse duties
To be considered for the role:
- You must have a valid, in date Reach FLT Licence with at least 6 months experience driving Uni-Carriers Tergo UHX 200DTFVXG1360
- Experienced with racking at least 10 meters high
- Be physically fit and happy to take on general warehouse work
- Able to work within a team and to strict deadlines
- Basic warehouse computer systems knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please apply with an up to date CV or alternatively, call Impact Recruitment for further details. Find our contact details on the Impact Recruitment Website.
These vacancies will be in high demand, so apply early to avoid disappointment.
- Reach FLT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job