Our client, a well-established international manufacturer of decorative solutions, are offering an excellent opportunity for two Process Operators to join them on a permanent basis at their site in the East Peckham area.
• To assist the operator within the manufacturing area, ensuring that satisfactory product is produced efficiently at minimum waste levels.
• To comply with ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
• To comply with safety and environmental procedures.
• To supply customers with good quality product and meet deadlines.
• To maintain a high standard of housekeeping, and servicing.
• Ideally have worked in a busy production environment and be used to dealing with production machinery
• Have a basic knowledge of computers (MS Windows)
• Have a good level of secondary education (GCSE English and Maths preferred).
• Understand the importance of producing good quality product for customers and have good colour vision
• Be physically fit and able to lift product weighting up to 25kg
• Be able to follow written and verbal instructions, and work under pressure.
• Be self motivated but also able to work as a team player.
• Be very safety conscious.
• Must be flexible as may be required to work in other departments.
The hours of work will be 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm (alternating) Monday to Friday. 40 hours per week
You may be required to work in 2 or 3 shift patterns.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role