Warehouse Planning Supervisor
A competitive salary dependant on candidate’s experience
My client based in Cheltenham are seeking a driven, passionate and experienced leader to manage a small team of warehouse based staff. The successful applicant will have experience of working in a warehouse or warehouse type environment and also good knowledge of goods in/out processes.
You will be joining an extremely ambitious company who have experienced rapid growth in recent years. This will be a busy, enjoyable and rewarding role.
- Plan and organise the team’s monthly schedule and ensure all daily tasks are completed
- Fulfil all customer orders
- Provide leadership and motivate staff to achieve company goals
- Recruit, provide on the job training, appraise and supervise staff working alongside management
- Maintain quality control to the highest standard
- Implement standard operating procedures and policies in support of organisational goals to maximise output
- Handle escalated customer complaints
- Maintain and update ISO
- Communicate with all departments effectively and organise meetings
- Liaise with top management and the Directors, assisting in the development of strategic plans
- Ensure key performance indicators are in place and targets are consistently met
- Manage stock control, check records are updated and accurate
- Purchase materials and services as required
- Minimum 2 years Management/Operations experience within a warehouse environment
- Scheduling experience is essential
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good initiative
- Self-motivated and target driven, must be comfortable dealing with the pressure of monthly targets
- Good at problem solving and reacting quickly to new challenge
- Ability to work well under pressure
To be considered for the role please contact Georgie B @ i2i Recruitment NOW!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job