The successful candidates will require to have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Delivery of warehouse planning schedule on time in full
• Accurate data entry
• Order picking
• Flexible approach to your hours and duties
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Target driven
• Promote safe working practices in relation to Health and Safety
• Comply with all Company rules and regulations
Various shifts available, min 40hrs per week.
Pay Rate £8.72 for first 12 weeks, pay increase after completion of levels (3).
6am start Mon-Fri £8.84 Overtime: £10.61 Sat: £11.49 Sun: £12.82
12/3pm start Mon-Fri £9.47 Overtime: £11.36 Sat: £12.31 Sun: £13.73
6/8pm start Mon-Fri £9.74 Overtime: £11.69 Sat: £12.66 Sun: £14.12
Please do not hesitate to come in for more details, or call us on
Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information. Please visit www.unique-employment.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'