Gi Group are pleased to be recruiting a number of order pickers for our client based in Hilton, Derbyshire.
This is fast paced environment so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and have a can-do attitude!
- Loading and unloading trailers on bays using PPT to load pallets (No handball)
- Stock Movements of bulk pallets around various locations within warehouse
- Order Picking, both full pallets (using PPT) and case picking for slower moving lines (using LLOP) -
approximately 70% of orders are bulk picks, but will need to be able to pick cases of wines & spirits
from bay locations, so will involve physical lifting in the areas onto LLOP Pallets.
- Using basic computer operation (full training given).
- Working on a 3 shift rotation of Days (6am-2pm), Nights (10pm-6am) and Afternoons (2pm-
- Rates of pay: £9.72 per hour - Overtime after 40 hours: £10.98 per hour
- Breaks : 30 minutes unpaid break
- Ongoing work
- Team members must wear safety boots, high vis and a face mask at all times.
- There is a canteen area with vending machines, microwaves, fridges and kettles for team
- Experience on PPT & LLOP trucks is advantageous, but full training will be given on trucks,
warehouse management system etc).
- Candidates must have their own transport due to the location of the site.
If you would like to hear more about the role please call and ask for Georgina or Matt.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'