We have a temporary to permanent opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant for one of our clients in Basingstoke.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be operating a forklift to put goods away and for picking bulk items
- Warehouse duties to support with the smooth running of the warehouse
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
The key skills and experience you will possess;
- You ideally need a Flexi fork lift license, however Counterbalance or Reach truck license would be sufficient
- You will be used to carrying out warehouse work/be happy to carry out warehouse work alongside forklift driving
- You will be hardworking and self motivated
- Good timekeeping and reliable
The hours of work are 07.30 – 16.00 Monday to Friday (½ hour unpaid lunch break & two paid 15 minute tea breaks)
The pay rate will be between £9 & £10.50 per hour depending on your experience.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! For more Info please call Amy Clark on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'