Are you a night owl looking for work? 10pm - 6am, Temporary-to-Permanent Picker/Packer role. £11 per hour (while you are temping) and up to 22k pa (once permanent), 25 days holiday per year + BHs, free parking and staff discount on products.
As the Warehouse Picker/Packer you will be:
• Picking and packing goods
• Using hand scanners to locate goods
• Working to efficiency targets to ensure productivity levels are met
• Lifting and unloading goods
To succeed as the Warehouse Picker/Packer you will need:
• Previous warehouse experience
• Experience of using a hand held scanner
• Working within a target driven environment
• Flexible attitude with good work ethics, time management and strong commitment
• Temporary-to-Permanent opportunity
• £11 per hour (Temporary) then 21-22k pa (Permanent)
• Sunday to Thurs, 10pm - 6am
• Friendly team
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (when permanent)
• Pension Scheme
• Staff Discount Scheme on all Company products
• Free on-site parking
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'