Job Title: Warehouse Picker & Packer (Forklift Truck License Required!)
Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Salary: up to £23,000 p.a (depending upon experience)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent - (Flexible hours between 7.30am to 4pm or 8.30am to 5pm)
A Manufacturing Company in Hertfordshire are recruiting for an experienced Picker & Packer to join their established team, within a busy warehouse.
Due to experiencing a busy period, our client is expanding their small team ahead of the new year to assist with expected growth in the future!
The Role -
- You will be responsible for ensuring all orders are correctly picked, packed and correctly dispatched
- Provide guidance on the logistics of consignments
- Recommend initiatives for the warehouse to work more efficiently and in the most cost effective way
- Work mainly within a Manuel position, however a small part of the role will be using a Fork Lift Truck, therefore a Truck License is required!
- Labelling, barcoding and scanning - Experience of using a PC is essential
- Accurately calculate weights of consignments for transport quotations
- Work to tight deadlines with high level of accuracy
- You must be hard working, dedicated and experienced in warehousing
- Must be computer literate as using a barcode, scanner and PC is required
- Cope well under pressure
- Have strong organisational, written & verbal communication skills (GCSE English A-C or equivalent, including MATHS)
- Be used to multi-tasking and using initiative, whilst displaying a flexible and adaptable attitude which is essential in a small business environment
- Excellent attention to detail, undertaking quality assurance checks & checking delivery paperwork
- Heavy lifting is involved on occasions (16 Kilos)
- Be experienced in loading and unloading lorries, quality checking all goods in and out
- Be computer literate and competent in MS Word, Excel, Email
- Have experience with hand held scanning equipment (barcode picking & packing systems)
- Have a valid forklift licence
If you feel this position could be suited to you, please apply online today by sending your CV and covering letter to the smart10 recruitment team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'