Warehouse Packer & Customer Services Assistant
Hartington Heath offers Smart Lighting Solutions ranging from LED Lights to WIFI Switches. We believe everyone should have access to a smart home and modern lighting solutions. Sound like your kind of values? Join us as a Stock Controller based in our North London Warehouse, Bounds Green and be a key part of our growing and dynamic business.
What will the job involve?
The Warehouse Assistant will be required to work very closely with the Warehouse manager to provide essential support in terms of organisation and logistics.
The Warehouse Assistants responsibilities will include:
- Packaging and Posting Daily Orders.
- Maintaining a Clean and Organised Warehouse.
- Ensuring that all stock is correctly numbered and labelled.
- Organising a fortnightly stock take.
- Supporting the Warehouse Manager.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Basic organisational skills.
- Basic understanding of electrical devices.
- Being able to complete some routine and non routine tasks in a warehouse environment.
- Be able to plan and organise both familiar and new tasks.
- Able to use a problem solving approach to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquiries.
- Able to work as a team and independently.
In return, we will offer a competitive salary and the potential to develop personally in an exciting and growing business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00-£19,000.00 per annum
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'