Starting salary £18,486 per annum rising to £20540 per annum
Permanent opportunity in Wrexham
- An early finish on a Friday
- Progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operator to work for a manufacturer and worldwide distributor of bespoke products.
- Receipting, putting away, moving, checking, issuing and storing incoming goods efficiently, with the use of ticketing systems, handheld bar code scanners and/or computers.
- Unloading of vehicles using mechanical handling equipment i.e. FLT or PED trucks as requested.
- To load vehicles in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring accuracy of all items loaded.
- Moving and organising stock as required with in storage areas.
- Picking and delivering material for internal customers (manufacturing departments) to ensure that the production operators are supplied with the material they need, at the right time, in the right quantity in order for them to manufacture their parts.
- Picking, packing and kitting of goods in an efficient manner with regard to accuracy, preventing damage and waste of packing material.
- Labelling goods in order for efficient identification.
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivering high quality products to their customers as well as contributing to the personal development of their employees.
- Starting salary £18,486 per annum rising to £20540 per annum
- Working hours: 0830-1700 (M-Th) and 0830-1630 (F); 30mins lunch each day
Additional Job Titles and skills: Warehouse operator, Production Operator, Picking, Packing, Sorting
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Mechanical Handling
- Order Picking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'