Connect Appointments are currently recruiting warehouse operatives for a well know business in North Lanarkshire.
Our client is seeking to recruit multiple Warehouse Operatives help them through this busy time. They require candidates to be able to work to their targets, and adhere to their high expectations by meeting, and wherever possible, exceeding the expectations of the people who matter most to the business.
Ideally, you will have at least 6 months warehouse experience and able to operate wrapping machines and pallet trucks.
Due to the nature of this position, the selected candidate must be physically fit as this position requires heavy and strenuous lifting.
Early Shift - 4am, 5am, 6am
Backshift - 3pm, 4pm
Nightshift - 10pm, 11pm
DUE TO THE LOCATIONS AND START TIMES OF THIS ROLE, APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID FULL UK LICENSE AS YOU WILL BE TRAVELLING TO EUROCENTRAL
- Temporary to permanent positions available for the right person/people
- Holiday pay
- Flexible on days.
The Warehouse Operative will have the following skills/experience
- Must have prior warehouse/logistics
- Must have a "can do attitude"
- Must be a strong performer and proactive
- Flexible and open minded
- Good at listening and understanding information
- Able to work beyond normal hours and do overtime when/if required.
- Experienced Warehouse Operators
If you have what it takes for this role please call Ashley on or send your current CV.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'