Warehouse Operator - Chapeltown
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients' daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Sanofi are seeking a Warehouse Operator to join their team, based on site in Chapeltown, on a 9 month contract, to start ASAP.
You will be unloading and storing inbound consignments and assemble customer orders for dispatch to meet customer requirements. You will also fully support the Distribution Centres Health and Safety Policy and Good Distribution Practice Policy to work with the management team to ensure compliance with Corporate requirements, and in providing a safe working environment throughout the site.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To unload/load palletised stock using Forklift Trucks ensuring compliance and Health & Safety and GDP policy.
- Locate stock using SAP Warehouse Management System to ensure stock is stored correctly.
- Store/retrieve palletised stock from Very Narrow Isle (VNA) racking using wire guided Turret Trucks.
- Assemble 'Special Needs' orders that have different packing/labelling requirements to ensure conformity with Standard Operating Procedure.
- Assemble orders of dispatch in accordance with delivery schedules.
- Inspect returned goods from customers and process them for return to stock or for scrapping in compliance with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and MHRA guidelines.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Warehouse Operations experience
- Operation of Forklift Truck
- Experience of Warehouse Management Systems and RF Systems
- Understand importance of compliance with Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
- Experience with order picking and moving pallets
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.