We are excited to announce that GSK are looking for a number of
to join their busy team in Maidenhead. With competitive pay rates and full paid training provided, GSK really is a great place to work! We are urgently looking for flexible and reliable team members so apply today. There is opportunity to progress from a Manufacturing Operator Level 1 up to a Manufacturing Operator Level 3 role.
The site manufactures oral hygiene products such as Sensodyne & Aqua Fresh toothpaste and Corsodyl mouthwash. This is a fast paced environment, within an growing team.
We are looking for people with the following experience to fulfill the job duties below to a high standard as required by this market leading organisation;
- Working in a Warehouse environment.
- Understanding the SOP/GMP standards that are followed.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player.
- FLT / counterbalance licence (preferred but not essential).
- GCSE qualifications or equivalent.
- Picking, Packing and Preparation of Supplies for shipment.
- Assists in the running of the warehouse under supervision e.g. stock checking, using online system.
- Completes associated documentation legibly, unambiguously and accurately.
- Complies with all appropriate Standard Operating Procedures, Equipment Procedures and health and safety procedures.
- Understanding the inbound and outbound shipping and orders
- Raising deviations or understanding when an issue occurs the correct channels to follow.
- Creates routine documentation relevant to the packaging/shipping of Clinical trials.
- Update electronic databases as required, under supervision.
The normal hours of work are as follows:
24/7 Saturday to Friday. Shifts are normally 12 hours from either 0600 to 1800 or 1800 to 0600.
8 hour shifts in Mouthwash. Shifts are normally 0600 to 1400, 1400 to 2200 and 2200 to 0600.
Break times will be organized by your supervisor. You will receive two 15 minute paid breaks and one 30 minute unpaid lunch break if you are working a standard day i.e. 8am - 5pm. On Double Days and 24/7 shifts lunch is paid.
- Experience: Warehouse/Manufacturing/Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job