Temporary Warehouse Operatives
- Picking & packing of customer orders
- Scanning product barcodes into a handheld scanning device
- Updating order shipments using the in-house system
- Stock replenishment
- Other ad-hoc warehouse duties as & when required
You will need to be:
- A good active team player
- Ability to focus on the task and work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is essential
- Previous warehouse experience would be advantageous although training will be given.
- Own transport ideally due to location of my client
£9.40 per hour
Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 4.30pm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'