Quest Employment are looking for Warehouse Operatives for a client based in Crick.
Working patterm: (work the shift(s) that suit you)
- Friday and Sunday - 06.00-14.00 or 14.00-22.00
- Friday OR Sunday - 06.00-14.00 or 14.00-22.00
- Overtime is available
Key Accountabilities of the role;
- Able to achieve the required standards of performance to meet customer demands
- Able to work as part of a team
- General Operational tasks including picking, packing, and despatch
- Able to lift heavy items
- Ensure housekeeping standards are consistently maintained
- Willing to be multi skilled across a variety of functions
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Contribute to site continuous improvement initiates
- Works safely and follows Health & Safety and site rules
- Ability to work additional shifts were required
- Flexibility required as may be moved to other departments to assist were necessary
If you are interested and immediately available to start work then do not hesitate to get in touch. Give the Central Resources Team a call on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'