Do you want to work for a successful and growing warehouse company? Do you have warehouse experience?
Are you looking for a long term temporary to permanent position? Then we may have the job for you as a Warehouse Operative. MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the area.
We are looking for candidates with warehouse experience/knowledge. The role would see you organising the warehouse, picking, packing and ensuring items are prepared for dispatch.
- Selection of required products from storage
- Checking the products for any quality issues
- Use of hand scanner and paper based order system
- Labelling and packaging products, and placing in correct area for dispatch
- Operation of pallet trucks for transporting materials within the warehouse
- Picking of products from paper based job lists
- Filing of paperwork after completion
- Hitting targets on a daily basis
- NLW applicable
- Ideally will have warehouse experience, although full training can be given
- Good experience with hand tools
- Knowledge of reading diagrams and production plans
- General level of assembly experience
- Flexible attitude to overtime and working hours
- Willingness to learn and acquire new skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'