GREAT OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN £500 FOR 6 MONTHS LOYALTY!!!!!!!!!!
Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operative to join our client's modern distribution centre based in Reading.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Using manual handling equipment within a large ambient warehouse to pick a variety of grocery products.
- Operating both ride on trucks and electrical pallet trucks, stacking items into roll cages, guided by digital wrist mounted computers and trigger scanners.
- Other duties may include loading and unloading and site hygiene.
Successful candidates will ideally have some experience of working within a fast paced warehouse environment, however this is not essential as full training will be provided. Candidates must also be flexible in their approach to working hours, as they will be required to work weekends on a 5 days from 7 rota.
Benefits of the role:
- 37.5 hours plus overtime available
- Training provided
- Canteen Reduced rate hot and cold food
- Onsite parking
- Weekly pay
- Onsite Gym
- Full time work
The working days/shifts for this role will be:
5 out of 7 days - days 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm and nights 10pm-6am
The pay rate for this role varies depending on the shift worked. This is a performance measured role, below are the on-target pay rates:
- £8.20 p.hr - £11.16 p.hr
Weekend premiums and overtime hours and rates are also available.
There are temporary leading to permanent opportunities plus scope for career progression for successful candidates.
The £500 Loyalty payment will be automatically made to you when you have completed 6 months with the company
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'