With two Royal Warrants, five Masters of Wine and more than 318 years of history, Berry Bros. & Rudd is Britain’s original wine & spirits merchant.
We are currently recruiting for some Warehouse Operatives to join our Basingstoke team. Duties will include:
- Picking and packing SKUs and ensuring all orders are received by the customer in excellent condition and on time
- Ensuring that the warehouse environment fits the highest standards of hygiene
- Maintaining excellent stock location accuracy
- Using warehouse material handling equipment (MHE)
- Assisting in loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Packing and re-labelling promotional stock products
Skills, knowledge and personal attributes:
- A flexible approach to working in different locations
- Willing to learn new skills
- Experience of manually handling cases of wine up to 25kg
- Previous warehouse WMS system experience (desirable)
Hours of work are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. Daily start times will be from 10am until 7pm, a degree of flexibility will be required due to the demands of the business and the location of work.
Anyone interested in this position should submit an application in writing to Michaela Cloke by Sunday 15th April 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job