Warehouse Operatives immediately required!!!
Temp to permanent position available. Competitive pay rate paying: £8.75. Shifts are 0800 - 1700 ( Mon - Fri ) 40 hours a week.
Overtime available at time and a half - Early starts and later finishes and Saturdays
Our prestigious client is multi-award winning and a leader in their market. With big plans for expansion in 2018 and they want to build on their already strong team
To deal with all goods in / out functions at our prestigious client in Coventry
- Receive goods in the warehouse, processing relevant paper work and store the goods in the relevant locations
- Check deliveries for damaged or missing items upon receipt and inform the supplier, purchasing team
- Move or re-arrange stock manually or mechanical means using the necessary equipment provided
- Picking /packing of products of different sizes and weights
- Liaise with the sales / production departments as an when necessary
- Housekeeping - Ensure all warehouse equipment and machinery are cleaned and maintained ( Training will be provided )
- Ensure work space is kept clean, tidy and safe from trip hazards
- Organise and carry out rolling stock takes
- Liaise with the relevant staff to ensure that any old units or warranties are dealt with and stored in the correct place.
- Strong Communicator both written and verbally
- Great work ethic
- Team Player
- Being able to work on your own once training has been given
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work to and hit deadlines
- Health and Safety conscious
- Forklift licence - Course maybe supplied by company for the right applicant
Must be adaptable and comfortable in a sometimes loud / dirty manufacturing environment. Previous picking experience is essential and attention to detail is vital in this role. Someone who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty.
Hardworking, Reliability and punctuality are all key attributes to do this role
Please call the Industrial team on today! Or apply for this role by sending your CV!