Staffline are recruiting for General Assistants to work for our client within the airline food production industry in Trafford Park.
Work is ongoing with opportunities to join the client on a permanent contract.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Packing airline trollies in accordance with written specification.
* Quality and quantity control.
* Assisting in stock taking and stock rotation
* Sealing flight canisters, trolleys and recording numbers.
* Being able to pack to targets.
You must be flexible as the company is open 7 days a week and working hours are on a rotating shift pattern, additional hours / shifts available in the busy periods. £7.50 per hour including under 25's. Start times between 6am and 12.30pm.
Temp to Perm opportunities for the right candidates. All meals and drinks provided during shifts. PPE and training also provided.
You will need to have communicative English, be able to provide full 5-year work history and a have no criminal convictions.
- food manufacturing