On-going day and night shift Warehouse Operative positions available. Picking and packing of food items for an established on-site agency team.
We are the UK’s leading recruitment agency with over 100 branches and onsite operations across the country - recognised as Times top 100 employer. We have been based on a logistics site in Crewe for over 10 years and have secured a further 6 year contract on site.
We a looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our team based in Crewe. As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Picking using a top voice pick system
- Picking and packing food items for a well known supermarket
- Working in a chilled and ambient environment
- Breaking down and allocating goods
- Achieving targets and job standards set out by the shift manager
- Other duties include heavy lifting
An ideal Warehouse Operative will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse environment is an advantage, but not essential. Training will be provided.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Good attention to detail
- On site free parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite agency