Success Recruit are currently working with a well-established manufacturing company based in mid Essex who are looking for a number of temporary Manufacturing Operatives to assist with their busy warehouse. There is the opportunity for the right candidates to go permanent.
The successful Manufacturing Operatives will be responsible for the completion of a number of tasks to include picking, packing and good in support.
The Manufacturing Operatives will be expected to:
- Have good attention to detail and enjoy training provided
- Work fully focused at all times in a team environment
- Have previous warehouse / manufacturing experience
The Manufacturing Operatives will be rewarded with:
- A clean and friendly working environment
- Training and opportunities for overtime
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Manufacturing Operatives will be to ensure the successful completion of all orders in a timely manner. It will suit someone who enjoys working in a position where they can add real value and learn.
Duties will include:
- Picking order to requirements
- Learning how to cut materials
- Assembling parts to orders
- Packing products to ensure no damage occurs during transport
- Keeping database up to date at all times
- Helping team members with adhoc requests
- Ensuring work bench is kept clean and tidy at all times
Hours and Salary:
7:00AM & 9:00AM Shift - £8.31 per hour
3:00PM - 11:30PM Shift - £8.65 per hour
10:45PM - 7:15AM - £8.94 per hour
- Order Picking