Staffline are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join the team at our client's busy publishers based in Kettering.
Applicants will need to be target driven with good attention to detail and experience of working in a picking environment.
To ensure customers' orders are fulfilled by the timely unloading of delivery, accurate put-away of stock and to pick and pack stock items for despatch.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Unloading delivery vehicles and transfer stock into bulk store locations to ensure stock is in the correct locations for order picking.
- Replenishing stock pick locations in a timely and accurate manner to enable stock to be available for order picking.
- Picking stock in an accurate and timely fashion to ensure customer orders are fulfilled in line with contractual and customer expectations.
- Despatching orders via the appropriate order channel to ensure compliance with service levels
- Ensuring safe working environment for self and colleagues by conducting appropriate "house-keeping"
The pay rate for this position is £8.16 per hour following 3 week training period at £7.50 per hour.
Overtime is paid at time and half after 37.5 hours per week, double time on Sunday.
The hours available will be from Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm, with some weekend overtime available.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job