WareHouse Operatives X6
About the Job
We are looking for enthusiastic Warehouse Operatives to join our clients new Warehouse Operations Team in Leighton Buzzard, you will be working in a fast-moving, friendly Transport Company.
The role will include:
- Picking & Packing with a high level of care & accuracy
- Loading and unloading bulky items into distribution vehicles in a safe, presentable manner and highlighting all errors and damages prior to completion
- Ensuring FLT’s are checked daily, recorded on relevant sheets and defects reported
- We’re one big team, so we’re looking for helpful, outgoing people who can get along with and support others
- labelling and scanning
Ideally you will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with good literacy and numeracy skills
- Able to commit a strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of your role - and a sense of pride in a job well done!
- FLT Counter Balance and bendi/Flexi Licence (this is preferred but for the right candidates we will provide you training following a successful probation period)
- H&S basic level of understanding or higher, this desirable but not essential
Hours - 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job