Nexus People are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Shirebrook to work for one of the UK’s leading providers of sports and leisure wear.
About the Job…
- Clean warehouse environment
- Picking & packing across the warehouse
- Loading & Unloading within the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours…
- AM and PM shifts available
- Overtime available
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities
What do we need from you?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking)
There are hundreds of recruitment agencies out there, all selling you the next big opportunity.
At Nexus People, we have almost 30 years’ experience in getting people in to work within the warehousing and HGV sectors, and we are honest about the roles we have to offer.
Making sure we connect you with the right opportunity is what is really important to us.
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website, or contact us on
#NexusPeople #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job