Our client are looking for 2 part time Warehouse Operatives to join their busy team in the freezer section on an ongoing basis. Due to location, applicants must be able to drive and have their own transport.
Monday to Friday
10:00 - 13:00
13:00 - 16:00
Applicants must be able to rotate between the 2 shifts as each shift will consist of different tasks and you will need to be trained on both. Working hours may slightly change to cover holiday or absence so flexibility is a must. Working hours will be a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Picking items in the freezer section (-18 degrees)
- Restocking racking
- Moving boxes around the warehouse
- General housekeeping of the warehouse.
- Have excellent eye for detail
- Be able to work well in extreme cold (suitable ppe will be provided)
- Work to a fast pace
- Be comfortable with heavy lifting at times
- Drive and have their own vehicle to get to work
- Be able to work flexible hours at times and rotate shifts when necessary.
This is an ongoing role with the potential of going permanent for the right candidates. Payrises are also on offer after a probationary period.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'