Warehouse Operatives - Part Time - Monday to Friday
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES - PART TIME HOURS - MONDAY TO FRIDAY - 15:00 TO 21:00
EXCELLENT WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE OPPORTUNITIES - ONGOING LONG TERM POSITION
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of ENFIELD
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Earn up to £200 per week
Rapier Employment are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives.
Dealing with inbound and outbound parcels, sorting and placing in designated areas ready for drivers to collect the next day.
Other duties will be incorporated so flexibility will be key but main responsibilities will be around the sorting of parcels
CRB check to be carried out prior to starting. We will also need to see your last 5 years of work history and gain 2 professional written references to cover a 5 year period for this client.
Immediate interviews prior to starting.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- £7.98 Monday to Friday PAYE
- Monday to Friday 15:00 - 21:00 (25 hours a week and more if wanted)
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Relevant experience in a similar role desirable
- Clean CRB Check to be gained
- Checkable work history, along with 2 written references covering 5 year period
- Flexible attitude as you may be asked to do various other tasks
- Ambition and Enthusiasm to develop with a warehouse/transport environment
- Be able to attend interviews immediately
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"