Are you looking for regular, full time work?
Then look no further! Why not join #TeamAssist as Warehouse Operative.
Previous experience working within a warehouse environment would be advantageous but is not essential as full training will be provided.
This is a fantastic temp to perm opportunity for candidates that prove to be hard working, flexible and reliable.
Job Location- Sheffield, S9 1RF
Pay & Hours
Rotating weekly - 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm, paid at £7.50ph on a 5 out of 7 day shift pattern.
• Ongoing work
• Pension Scheme
• Full training provided
• Free Parking
Day to day duties
Your day to day duties may include;
• Goods in - Receiving goods into the warehouse
• Sorting / replenishing pick locations
• Picking - Locating goods and picking customer orders
• Packing - packing picked items ready to ship to customers
• Recording goods / taking inventory
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job