Warehouse Operatives - Nights and Days £9.20/h London Colney Area. Monday to Friday on going.
You will be required to attend induction before starting this assignment
- Ensure all merchandise is allocated to the correct customer order.
- Properly process defective/ faulty merchandise.
- Ensure quality, delivery and other objectives are met.
- Maintain a clean work environment by keeping area free of trash and product in correct locations.
- Prepare and pack orders according to company standards
- Working within a physically demanding environment
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment
- Experience of working in a team and ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to move products that may require reaching and/or lifting
- Night Shift 21:00 - 05:00 Monday to Friday.
- Day Shift 11:00 start on Monday and 12:00 Tuesday to Friday.
- Sunday shifts also available
Opportunity to overtime
- £9.20 p/h for the first 40 hours/week
- £13.80 p/h after 40 hours/week
- £13.80 p/h Bank Holiday
Car drivers preferred, due to shift times Public Transport could be an issue.
If you are interested in this role please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job