On behalf of distribution clients in Newbury, we are seeking NIGHT Warehouse Operatives for immediate starts in temporary ongoing positions
As a Warehouse Operative, your main duties would be as follows:
- Sorting Parcels and Packages wrist scanner / voice picker
- Assisting other crews to complete work when requested to do so.
- Ensuring that you maintain a courteous and professional demeanour at all times your colleagues and management team
- Undertaking ad-hoc duties as required to maintain a safe, clean working environment and service to our customers.
- Unloading and loading packages and parcels off/on vehicles.
This role requires someone reliable and hard-working who is prepared to commit during the week and weekends. Whilst not very heavy in nature, it is very physical and is 'non-stop'. Only applicants prepared to be very active need apply.
To be a successful applicant for this position Warehouse Operative, you will be required to have the following skills / experiences;
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues
- A team player
- Reliable, punctual
- A "safety-first" mind-set
- The ability to follow detailed processes to ensure the Health and Safety procedures are followed.
- Be comfortable working with a wide range of people and have the ability to be a good ambassador for the contract and business in all interactions.
- Previous experience of working in a Warehouse / Industrial environment
Midnight (00:00) hours start time, approx. 9 hours shifts.
Pay is between £9.00 per hour (paid weekly).
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Permission to place an advertisement for the above mentioned role has been given by the company mentioned.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'